Dear Valued Customer, Please note before making an “Advance Payment” (which is NON REFUNDABLE under any circumstances) towards a “Tour Package” , you are required to contact us via our Contact Form by giving us specific details such as Number of people planning to participate in the tour , special meal / Dietary requirements , specific places of interest you wish to travel , Tour Duration , intended starting date and all such information you think is important to us.
1 Day Tour
- Option 1 – Tour Farm Bathik Factors, Moonstone Mine, Lagoon Safari
- Option 2 – Galle Fort, Galle City Tours, Madolduwa River Safari, Hikkaduwa Beach.
2 Day Tour
- Option 1 – Yala Safari, Underground Temple, Blow-hole
- Option 2 – Adams Peek via Rathnapura
- Option 3 – Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage Kandy Temple, City Tour, Bathik Factory
- Option 4 – Gem Museum, Culture Kandyan Dance. Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
3 Day Tour
- Option 1 – Kandy Temple, City Tour, Bathik Factors, gem museum,Gem Museum, Culture Kandyan Dance.
- Option 2 – To Hill Country, Peradeniya Botanical Garden, En-Rout Tea Factory, Sight Seeing, to Nuwaraeliya
- Option 3 – To Yala Safari
4 Night 5 Day Tour
- Day 1 – To Dambulla. via Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Day 2 – Sigiriya Rock Climb, Visit Spice Garden to Polonnaruwa
- Day 3 – Kandy Temple, City Tours, Bathik Factors,Gem Museum, Culture Kandyan Dance.
- Day 4 – To Hill Country, Peradeniya Botanical Garden En-Rout Tea Factory, Sight Seeing, to Nuwaraeliya
- DaY 5 – Yala Safari and Back to Unawatuna
It is said that the best time for surfers to go to Sri Lanka is from April through to October. This is true in many ways. Ocean swells are consistent 4-7 feet and wind conditions are ideal. However, during this time, surfers from many nations flock to Arugam Bay on the East Coast of the island and also called the Surf Mecca of Sri Lanka. If you do not count to those who love the hassle of surfing with 70 plus people in the water, then you might want to consider the south and south western coastline of Sri Lanka which has plenty of secret and undiscovered surf spots on offer that work during its peak and off season alike.
Wildlife and Safari
We make your encounters with the natural world special through our exclusive Safari Sri Lanka tour packages, combining our experiences in the wild life of 10 years. We know exactly where the beauty lies and we’ll steer straight in to the exclusivity of the Sri Lanka wildlife wonders.
Call us now to give your green half a wonderful experience by being exposed to Sri Lanka wild life, where Safaris and other nature tours will conspire to give you the ultimate thrills of wild nature of Sri Lanka…
Located in a beautiful area of the southern Hill Country, this lofty peak has sparked the imagination for centuries and been a focus for World’s Buddhist pilgrimage for over 1000 years. King Parakramabahu and King Nissanka Malla of Polonnaruwa provided Ambalamas’ (resting places to shelter weary pilgrims) up the mountain.